Working With a Search Firm
The ability to match a candidate to a company takes experience, industry savvy, and analytical skill, not to mention a certain flair for spotting talent. At The Meyers Group, our executive search consultants listen, understand, and represent both candidates and companies to fill hundreds of opportunities year after year.
Our team of professionals specializes in finding Impact Players in the Behavioral Health and Community Healthcare industries at all levels of your organization. We place such personnel as:
- "C" level executives such as CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CMOs, and CIOs
- Senior and Mid-level management so instrumental in insuring our clients only hire "the best of the best"
- Clinical and direct care staff in a multitude of program settings
- Sales, Business Development and Account Management leaders
- Executives, Managers, Consultants, Administrators, Accountants, Account Executives, and Finance staff
Matching Candidates with Opportunities
A candidate is a person first, and the key to matching the right candidate with the right company is finding the right mix of core job skills, personality and then something else: an intangible combination of hopes, dreams, fears and goals that compliment the culture and attitude of an organization. At The Meyers Group, our recruiters utilize an array of skills to truly understand the individual and develop a thorough Candidate Profile, defining their goals and assets to offer to clients.
Working with an executive search consultant helps keep your search confidential. That's why candidate information is only made available to potential employers after receiving a candidate's prior approval. We safeguard your confidentiality throughout the placement process.
We use our experience and industry knowledge to assist candidates during the critical phases of accepting an offer. We offer our insight and counsel to help facilitate communications on salary terms, benefits, and relocation. Once an offer has been made and accepted, we also help the candidate proceed through the emotional process of resigning the present position, including dealing with counteroffers.
The Meyers Group is an affiliate of Management Recruiters International (MRI), the world's largest franchise network of executive recruiters established since 1965. When making a decision on whether to work with executive search consultants, be sure to avoid those that do the following:
- Show unethical behavior
- Charge a fee for their service
- Release your resume without permission
- Have a personal chemistry that doesn't click with yours
- Do not pass a reference check